Saturday 20 December 2014

I'm just a social smoker


I'm just a social smoker 
I never buy my own tobacco. I always just bum off friends and people outside bars. Yes I am that dick, sorry. The problem is I'm in university and the social life is virtually constant. It's gotten to the point where I'm on basically a cigarette a day, often much more.I'm aware how fundamentally retarded smoking is, my dad went through absolute hell quitting ten years ago. I always regret it. But once I've had a drink or get social, I get a mad craving for tobacco. I am addicted like anyone else, if not in the same degree, the same kind.My breathing is getting short, I'm coughing all the time. It needs to fucking stop before I begin properly smoking, I've been very tempted to go buy a pack a few times. It needs to stop now.

I will only smoke when some offer me.         (1 cigarette)
I will only smoke when I'm having a beer.      (2 cigarette)
I will only smoke when I'm in the club/Pub.   (2 cigarette)
I will only smoke when I'm stressed.             (1 cigarette)
I will only smoke when I'm sad.                    ( 2 cigarette)

Share this

0 Comment to "I'm just a social smoker"

Post a Comment