Friday 12 December 2014

My Head is A very Dark Place

My Head is A very Dark Place The wrong doings that I have made, The world that I make, Inside my fear filled head, The lies that I have encouraged, I can't desert it, With my spirit it had joined, Tearing separated my pure section, Shouting at this bloodied mourn, Craziness is my getaway, Living among a dark red cape, Bits of dark roses here and there, Flourishing with my internal apprehension, Broken thistles suffocate the air, Grip my dress and tear my hair, Rhyming requests I can't endure.Why is everything that I hear? My brain can't control that consistent gaze, From bodies that lay close, Why is this that despite everything I fear. A spirit that is no more here? Tormented shrieks and shouts, Resound along my concealed chimes, Blame my spirit can devour no more, Tormented last suppositions aplenty, Smooth cutting edge cuts through insusceptible, Pale skin that is more than once sewn, Over and over till the wrongdoing channels, Appendages numb from slicing veins, Dribble Drop Sprinkling on the officially sainted floor, Cutting, spilling, shouting more, My delicate body breakdown and I watch it drain, Sitting tight for it to satisfy my withering need, Trickle Stop The trail has solidified, Weepy tints spilling at the way picked, Solidified fluid, making me relax, Against my urgent craving to take off, Pumping beats fill my ears, Synchronizing with the mumbles I listen, Basic requests I must comply, Little animals, they all are my prey, Mother summons from inside, Undertakings to kill and paint with sin, She laughs and recounts a spell, 
I lay and let the inclination overpower, A jerked smile upon my lips is made, Authorization to let homicide reproduce, Souls and blood prepared to be sustained, To the hellfire inside my head
 My Head is A very Dark Place

Share this

0 Comment to "My Head is A very Dark Place "

Post a Comment