Friday 12 December 2014

I am my problem but also my solution


 I can consider the conceivable outcomes, permit myself to commit errors and take in and develop     from them, attempt new things...
I cannot consider the conceivable outcomes, not permit myself to take in and develop from missteps I have made, be unwilling to attempt new things...
Which outlook is more helpful to me?
I can a knowledge there will be times when I get in my own specific manner under mining toward one self myself and the sooner I understand I'm doing this and right the conduct, the sooner I'm ready to proceed my voyage.
Alternatively I can ceaselessly hurt toward one myself, understand I'm doing this, and permit the conduct to proceed without rectification, further postponing my trip.
Why get in my own particular manner for more than I need to?
There's a distinction between mastering ability where I get more distant each one time and rehashing the same cycle again and again without getting up and go.
I am my problem, but also my solution!

Share this

0 Comment to "I am my problem but also my solution"

Post a Comment